Our Semi-Permanent Lash Solutions
Want to wake up to beautiful lashes every day?
Or perhaps you struggle to put on make-up every morning?
TheFreshLab is certified in providing YUMI™ Keratin Lash Lift + Tint.
Founded in 2008 by Swiss Derma Pigmentologist Sandra Viglino, YUMI™ Lashes is the cult go to brand for Lash Lift and Tint. YUMI™ Keratin Lash Lift + Tint is the perfect solution for busy women to enhance their eyes with minimal maintenance.
It is an advanced technique designed to boost and lift the natural lashes – a wonderful alternative to lash extensions. Instead of doing a traditional perm that simply curves your lashes, YUMI™ Keratin Lash Lift turns the eyelashes upwards, gives them length, height and volume, and an appearance of having longer and thicker lashes.
YUMI™ Keratin Lash Lift + Tint – $88 per session
YUMI™ products are made in France. They are formaldehyde free and does not contain parabens/ harsh ingredients.
Benefits of YUMI™ Keratin Lash Lift + Tint:
- Instant results*
- Alternative to eyelash extension
- Wake up to ‘naturally’ lifted and darker lashes
- Results last up to two months (same as your natural lash cycle)
- Lash Enhancement on your natural lashes (no artificial extension)
- Uses keratin solution – which nourishes your lashes (no harsh chemicals)
- Works best for short and long lashes that are predominantly straight or with slight curl
- Provides a significant beauty enhancement to the eyes
- Eyes appear more awake and youthful
- Low maintenance
- Ability to sleep face down and rub your eyes
*Individual results may vary.
YUMI™ Keratin Lash Lift + Tint Aftercare:
- Keep your lashes dry and avoid water/ hot steamy shower for 24 hours.
- No mascara or makeup is allowed to be applied to your new lashes for 48 hours after the treatment, as the product will continue to nourish your lashes for the following two days.
- You may also get a keratin mascara (apply morning and night) to moisturise and nourish your new lashes, and to retain a longer lasting result.
Safety Comes First
We only want what’s best for you. The Fresh Lab uses the finest hypoallergenic pigments and tools for our lash craft. Tools are sterilised and sanitised before and after each use to maintain the highest level of hygienic standard. Your safety is our priority.